Manage My Health – the freedom to manage your health at home
If you are enrolled with the Gore Medical Centre you can manage your own health via the app ManageMyHealth.
- Book appointments
- Private message your Doctor
- Access lab results and notes
- View immunisation records
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Access and maintain your Medic Alert profile
- Receive appointment reminders – managed in a health calendar
- Access is 24/7
Manage My Health Register Now
The registration process is quick and easy, up and running in a few minutes.
How to Register:
– Registering for ManageMyHealth is simple, just ask one of our receptionists, or talk with your doctor or nurse.
– The cost of ordering a repeat prescription via ManageMyHealth is reduced.
– You will need to provide an email address and proof of identity. A Separate email is needed for each registration.
– We will provide you with an activation code and instructions on how to complete your registration online.
Protecting your information
ManageMyHealth is hosted in a secure environment in New Zealand. Similar to internet banking, ManageMyHealth uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure your information is completely safe and secure. We also rely on you to keep your password a secret and to take all reasonable measures to protect your information.
ManageMyHealth does not allow access to Gore Medical Centre’s full records, but rather to a shared portal where you, and Gore Medical Centre, can choose which information is shared. At the moment, doctors’ clinical notes are not shared in the portal.
For further information visit this site: Manage My Health